Summer's finally here and even though I try to get out to the beach as much as possible, I still haven't fully gotten out there. While I do have my beach bag packed and ready in my trunk for an impromptu stop, I know there are still quite a few people who haven't been able to make it. Now I don't blame you, life happens and sometimes we get a late start to things. So if you haven't gotten your 2017 summer beach bag ready yet, I'm here to show you some cute and affordable options.
- Dry Pak Roll Top Dry Bag ($14.99, swimoutlet.com) I'm putting this bag up here because I know there are a few people who are paranoid about leaving their belongings out on the beach while they're in the water. (I know, I'm one of them!) So what's the next best thing? Bringing your belongings with you. Throw your phone, camera, keys, and wallet in your dry bag, throw it over your shoulders and then frolic in the waves a bit. Or don't frolic, it's up to you, but you know what I mean!
- SunnyLife Havana Cooler Tote ($30, swimoutlet.com) This tote bag is a cooler to help keep your drinks and snacks nice and fresh while out on a hot day at the beach.
- Essentials Tote ($34.95, Billabong.com) A clean, simple, classic beach tote with rope handles. What more do you need, amirite?!
- Large Straw Tote ($34.99, target.com) Since straw and pompoms seem to have been all the rage earlier this year and now into summer, I thought I'd add one in. This one's big enough to toss in a towel, one of your summer reads, some sunblock, sunglasses and a hat, and you're ready to roll out.
- Frakta ($0.99, ikea.com) If you're one of those people who like to pack everything and the kitchen sink (same. TBH), this just might be your bag. Not only is it your cheapest option on this list, it's most likely that it's also the biggest bag. If you've never seen one of these in person, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! But just so you know, people tend to use it as a laundry bag. THAT'S HOW BIG IT IS! And especially with the whole Balenciaga thing earlier this year...
- Large Linen Tote ($34.99, target.com) Another straw bag, but I promise you this is the last one because honestly, the whole straw thing... nuh-uh. ANYWAY, it's pretty cute with the whole embroidered leaf motif it's got going on. This one measures 15Hx25Wx7D, which is pretty good if you're NOT like those of us who need to pack everything. Just like the other straw bag, it holds the basics which is all some people need. Not this person, though. *points at self *
- Netted Sheer Tote ($22.90, Forever21.com) You know what's the best thing about netted tote bags and the beach? You don't have to worry about cleaning out the sand! It just sifts right through, which is these kinds of bags are awesome! What I don't like about netted bags is that sometimes I change clothes at the beach which means my chonies are in plain sight. Win some. Lose some. Eh.
- Women's Woven Tote ($14.97, walmart.com) This bag comes in a bunch of different colors but I like the pink one the best. A couple of pompoms, a few tassels, and let's call it a day, shall we?
- Love Runs Deep Ombre Tote ($24, nastygal.com) If ombre is still your thing, there's this bag. It also comes in blue. Can we all say 'gender stereotype' in unison? No? Okay. Anyway, Nasty Gal is having a 50%-off-on-everything sale so snag this as soon as you can if you want it.
- Shania Glitter Tote ($29, UrbanOutfitters.com) This Glitter-laden, gorgeous tote is made from PVC which means it's super easy to clean. So aside from everyone seeing your goods, it's probably one of my favorites from this list. I'm sorry, I just can't say 'no' to glitter, jeez!
Are there any bags on this list that you're thinking about getting, now? Let me know which one. Personally, I'm eyeing that dry pak!