I realized lately that I hadn't been reading as much as I used to, so a week or so ago Bub and I spent an afternoon at Barnes & Noble. Now, I wasn't able to buy every book that interested me *Insert super sad face here* , but I was able to buy a few. Thankfully, Bub also picked up a few books that I was interested in so now we can share them, and I thought I'd show you.
Now these ARE affiliate links so if you decide to purchase any of these books that means that I could make a small commission from them. I mean, that could be cool since I'm trying to get BBG to a wider audience, but if you don't, that's cool too, but you totally should buy a book and read along with me, that way we can talk about it. Any who, I'm rambling now...
...ON TO THE LIST!
- The Little Big Things: 163 Way to Pursue Excellence By Tom Peters
- Driving With the Top Down By Beth Harrison
- Money: Master the Game By Tony Robbins (Bub's book)
- How To Be A Bawse By Lilly Singh (I'm currently reading this one.)
- Social Media Marketing for Dummies (Bub's book)
Other books on the list include:
- Superbetter: The Power of Living Gamefully by Jane McGonigal
- The Badass Librarians of Timbuktu by Joshua Hammer
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- Make Your Mind Up by Bethany Mota
- Murder On The Orient Express by Agatha Christie
What I've also been craving is to learn something. I want to read something that has some sort of workbook. Maybe learn a new language? If you have any suggestions on what else I should add to my summer reading list, or the type of workbook I should pick up leave it in the comments and I'll be sure to take a look into it!