1.The last time I was around these parts I was telling you about how my laptop had pretty much given up. Well, I took it to one of Bub's professors. He pretty much told me that it was a shell for electronics parts. All my files on that computer are gone. The operating system is gone. Even the basic command system is gone, and I have no idea how that happened.
So for the mean time, I've gotten another laptop.
2. I'm working on the rebrand now. I came up with the PERFECT name a couple of weeks ago. I was going to call it 'The Catch'. I don't watch TV but I was on the train and saw a bus stop poster for a show going by the same name. Turns out it was Shonda Rhimes' new show, and sometimes I know well enough to leave things alone. So back to the name hunting drawing board it went. I finally found something tonight that I think has some longevity to and that I like. So hopefully I can get the ball rolling on this process. I actually made the relaunch part of my digital media class. So my final for this class will be the actual rebranded blog. And to be honest, it's not that much of a rebrand. It's some of the same colors and elements, but the new site will be responsive.
3. I've been bored at work lately. I need a challenge. Something to stimulate me or else I just get bored, start to slack off and/or look for something new. But since I honestly do like the people I work with, (just not the work I do) I decided I was going to create an Instagram account for my store so I've been curating photos for that account.
4. There's a little vintage store around the corner from my apartment. I went in there to see if I could find some items to use a props. While I'd love to buy them, I honestly have no space for them so I'm thinking about asking the owner to ask the sellers if any of them would be interested in renting the items.
5. Gin is a spoiled cat and I know it's both of our faults.
6. Check out my February Spotify playlist. I forgot to tell you guys that it was up.