So I was working on a '21 things about me' post to update my 'About' page when I saw this meme on Amanda Rose's blog. I scrapped my idea and decided to do this instead in the meantime because it seems more fun and why not?
These are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and ask people to answer them.
1. What's your favorite letter of the alphabet?
'A' because my name starts with it, and because it's the first letter in the alphabet and who doesn't like to be number one?
2. If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would it be and why?
Beyonce, because Beyonce.
3. What is the current song on loop on your i-Pod?
The Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks
4. Who is your favorite actor?
Stanley Tucci. I love that he's a character actor and people recognize him but can't remember his name. Personally, I think he's fabulous!
5. What's your favorite blog to read?
It'd be a tie between IFB and Yes and Yes.
6. What was the worse thing you could remember about the decade you born?
Parachute pants, neon, acid wash, and crimped hair. Thankfully I was too young to take part in any of that.
7. Living or Dead, who are three people you'd want to have a dinner party with?
Dean Martin, John Candy, and Lucille Ball. I imagine I'd have a stomachache by the end of the night due to laughter.
8. What's a pet peeve of yours?
Dishes clinking in the sink or against other dishes while you wash them.
9. What was your best subject in school?
Right now, all of them. 4.0 baby, but favorite is probably what's implied. All of my Fashion Merchandising classes, of course and Cultural Anthropology was completely fascinating.
10. What's the first thing that comes to your head when you see the words "movie quote"?
"But 'chu ain't got no legs Lieutenant Dan!"
11. What do you do for a living? Does it make you happy?
Data transcriptions for a market research company. Basically, I listen to people complain all day, and I type it all out. Do you think that makes me happy? No, but it pays those bills and paying bills makes me happy. So in a way, yes, but no.
Now, my questions! If you answer these questions, leave a link in the comments. I'd love to read your answers!
1.What movie have you seen the most and how many times have you watched it?
2. What's the last show you marathoned on Netflix?
3. The TARDIS appears in your front yard. Which doctor steps out and when do you travel to? If you don't know what I'm talking about, you suddenly find that you have the ability to time travel, when do you travel to?
4. If you could learn any language, what would it be?
5. Buried or cremated?
6. What's one thing that creeps you out?
7. What book are you currently reading?
8. What's the most daredevil thing you've done?
9. If you could have game night with five celebrities, who would it be?
10. What's something most people don't know about you?
11. What's your favorite summer activity?