1. My intention for XO Panda is to build up to posting 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. In the meantime, new posts will most likely go up on Mondays and Fridays.
2. The type of content that I cover on XO Panda will correlate directly to my own life/lifestyle. I won't cover baby, marriage, family, or anything else that isn't currently a part of my life. In the event that those things start to come up, you'll notice.
3. I currently run a series on Monday called #PositiveVibes Primer in which I talk about issues like self-love, self-help, and inspiration to live a fulfilled life without letting anxiety take control.
4. If you are looking to get your clothing, accessories, or home decor styled in my photography along with a c/o link within a post, please send a link to your company to xopandablog AT gmail DOT com.
5. If you are looking to get your brand featured in the main content and promoted across my social channels, I could be dreaming up content right now that would be a perfect fit for your products. Check out my media kit and send over an Email.
1. First I want to thank every one of you who DO comment on my blog. You don't know how valuable those comments are to me. For that I appreciate you guys. But this is MY blog, my home on the interwebs and just like any home, you want to keep it as harmonious and peaceful as possible.
Commenters are treated as visitors to my home. If a visitor to YOUR home were to be rude and disrespectful, I'd be right to assume that you would ask them to leave. With that being said, XO Panda is NOT a democracy. It's my territory meaning, I have the right to delete any comments, for any reason. Be assured that I won't delete any comments just because a commenter might disagree with what I've said/posted.
Here's a short guideline of the things that I won't tolerate:
- Any spam comments
- Personal attacks on me or other commenters
So far, it's only a short list of things I won't have in my home, but if any negative occurances should rear their ugly little heads, I'll be sure to post them.
I want to encourage you to keep the conversations relevant, on topic and civil but be aware that if ANYBODY should violate the fairly simple guidelines, then those comments WILL be removed. If anybody encounters any abusive comments or commenters, I encourage you to report them to me that way the situation can be handled.
1. Let me say that I am willing to do reviews, especially for brands that I feel go hand in hand with my lifestyle or are companies that I believe in. For a list of those companies, you can check my media kit. If you're a brand that I haven't worked with yet or are unsure about, I will go on a case by case basis depending on the item up for review.
2. I will always give my honest opinion in review posts so if something doesn't work for me I won't hesitate to say so. If you're only looking for positive reviews then this isn't the place for them, as that's not something that can be guaranteed.
3. Unless there is a clear stipulation as to items that are up for review to be returned to the company/brand providing said item, than the assumption should be that I keep the item. Also, return postage should be provided by the company/brand.
4. An honest review requires that I spend some time with said product. I cannot receive an item one day and be expected to write an honest review of it three days later. I'm fairly busy with school, work, an internship and a personal life, so a timeframe of two weeks would be needed with the product with an additional week for the post to go live.
1. The current types of advertising that I offer are sidebar ads. For pricing, check out my media kit.
2. As stated before, I will only work with brands/companies that I feel are a strong fit for my life/lifestyle or that I believe in. If you're a brand or company that I have not had previous experience with, I'll take it on a case by case basis.
3. I also use affiliate links within the text of this blog.
I'm thankful for both my readers and sponsors. XO Amanda